"A new look at reforestation"
We all have a common problem. And our future and the future of our children depend on how we solve it. We are talking about global warming.
In order to slow down the rise in temperature on the planet, it is necessary to plant trees.
As many as we can! It's need to be done as well and careful as it possible. They grow more than one day, but help us every day. It's like health - you appreciate it, you worry and then you can solve any problem. If you don't appreciate it, it won't be a task. Large-scale forest planting requires multi-level training and cooperation between different organizations. The success of such projects directly depends on their coordinated work, flexible response and exchange of experience.
The 24th of February, at 19:30 (UTC+2)
We are holding an international online conference where representatives of various organizations involved in reforestation will share their experiences.
We will discuss the following issues:
- How to work with local authorities?
- How to gather volunteers for mass trees planting in different regions?
- Where to start if you want to make your business "green"?
- How much does it cost to organize a forest planting?
- What permits are needed?
- What tools could facilitate the planting of the forest and taking care of it in different parts of the world?
- Can one person organize a mass planting of forests and how?
- What does the new generation think about this and how do they contribute to resolving the issue?
Each of the speakers will talk about their experience and answer all questions.
If you are interested in this topic, are an expert, know the specifics or just a sensible inhabitant of the planet Earth - we are waiting for you at this event. After all, who, if not us?